The value of
gridPurchasedTodayEnergyis (according to
kWh. Yet it's claiming ~650, suggesting it's actually in
The values seemed to have normalised when I checked the next day though.
It looks like
gridSellTodayEnergy as its own oddities:
Yesterday, once the battery was charged, we allegedly went from exporting nothing to having exported 40 kWh. We've got around 4kWp of installed capacity, so the panels would need to be delivering max capacity for around 10 hours (and exporting all of it) to get anywhere near that.
It's not an issue in the plugin itself, because the Soliscloud UI reports the same figure
My clamp meter doesn't discriminate between the direction of flow, and so (by happy luck) reports the rate at which power was being exported at the time
That time period shows "consumption" of a total of
5.34kWh which sounds much more reasonable.
Now, curiously, if - rather than using
Daily energy to grid (
gridSellTodayEnergy) - we use
Total energy to grid (
ridSellTotalEnergy) we get a more reasonable figure
Given that clamp meters aren't 100% accurate, the two are pretty well aligned.